Reserve talent and resources with a guaranteed response time. When work is needed your team is already in place. This agreement is similar to buying a “bucket” of hours.
We realize the importance of your online business and want to be able to respond timely to your needs. The maintenance program is a great way to utilize our team and talent to supplement your team. With Your Bucket of Time, you will receive:
- Guaranteed Response: For bugs / application issues / and maintenance
- Guaranteed Labor Hours: To complete the work you need on time
Guaranteed response time is determined by the Package selected as stated below. Hours that are not used within one year from the date purchased do not expire but the guaranteed response time in no longer valid. Rollover hours will be scheduled for completion at Emery Designs Discretion.
Payments can be made by check, PayPal invoice, or auto-billed via credit card (for monthly payment plans). Upon hours expired, EMERY DESIGNS will require another payment to refresh the maintenance plan. Refreshing the plan extends the expiration date by one year. Receipts will be sent to the main client contact upon bank approval and clearing. Emery Designs estimates and tracks all used hours and will report updates notifying of account balance upon request.
Invoices are due upon receipt.
If you require services that are outside the scope of work as defined in our agreement, you will be billed on a time and materials basis as outlines in a change order that will be submitted for approval. We reserve the right to hold work or shut down services if payments are egregiously overdue.
- Everything is billed in 15-minute increments
- Payment is made in advance
- The delivery timing starts once client input is fully finalized
- Fast and Rush upgrades have a 4 hours spent per day limitation
- All buckets have a validity period. Once that period is passed the hours left are lost.
- Bucket of Time will not cover SEO, PPC, travel, strategic consulting, 3rd party product purchases and/or software purchases of any kind. These packages are designed for maintenance and labor ONLY.
- Response time is defined as EMERY DESIGNS attention and resources towards the issue, not completion of the specific issue. EMERY DESIGNS will continue to allocate resources until the issue is resolved. Typical response time is within 1 business day – usually the same day.
- We track meeting time and phone time, so please make sure to estimate the time you need properly based on your specific communications needs. EMERY DESIGNS works on a time and materials basis, any quotes and/or estimates will be subject to actual time spent and billed accordingly.
- “Days” outlined above are standard Monday thru Friday business days.
- All work is timed in 15-minute increments for any and all requests.